Palace of Hundred Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Palace of Hundred Lotus

Welcome to the Palace of Hundred Lotus, the best place to have a nice bath and to chat with exalts, spirits and even human beings... Meet amazing ExaltsCopyright White Wolf Publishing, Inc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Watch order (organization)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Watch order (organization) Empty
PostSubject: Watch order (organization)   Watch order (organization) EmptyFri 9 Jun 2006 - 20:39

Our characters need to set a watch order which will apply "by default", so, if something happens during the night, we won't be to surprised (hopefully) and we (and the gamemaster) will know who is awake and watching at which moment.

Could you tell me which moment of the night you prefer ? Until I get answers, I suggest to set a temporary watch rota, in alphabetical order (i.e. random). Just in case Servant of the Mist is up to something...

There it goes :

Crystal Rose
Etheral Whisper
Forest Crane
Moonlit River

I do not count Silken Phoenix unless he asks me to do so.

Now your turn to tell your preferences ! (I myself do not mind)
Back to top Go down
Servant of the Mist
Keeper of the Chronicles
Servant of the Mist

Number of posts : 355
Player : Fabien
concept : Storyteller
nature : Architect
Registration date : 2006-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Watch order (organization)   Watch order (organization) EmptyTue 13 Jun 2006 - 15:16

Just to remind you,

the best watchs are the first one and the last one,

because these two can sleep in once, one is waking up before the other and the other one sleeps a bit later. The other turns imply more tiredness, because your character has to sleep a bit, wake up and sleep again which is not very comfortable !

so, see what kind of sleeper your character is, do you prefer be awake early in the morning, before dawn or do you prefer to sleep late after twilight... of course I'm sure some night caste characters would be happy to wake up in the middle of the night : )

now, if you have useful charms you think your character uses every watch it is here you tell me !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch order (organization)   Watch order (organization) EmptyWed 14 Jun 2006 - 1:21

As Etheral Whisper wants to spend time with her wyvern, she would be happy to have the last watch of the night : she would be wakened very early and would hunt and survey the surroundings with Fanged Fancy.

But if somebody else happened to want this watch, she would accept to take another.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Rose
Dragon-blooded
Crystal Rose

Number of posts : 60
Player : Katey
concept : Guild Diplomat
nature : Hedonist
Registration date : 2006-05-19

Willpower:
Watch order (organization) Left_bar_bleue7/7Watch order (organization) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Personal pool:
Watch order (organization) Left_bar_bleue13/16Watch order (organization) Empty_bar_bleue  (13/16)
Peripheral pool:
Watch order (organization) Left_bar_bleue36/36Watch order (organization) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)

PostSubject: Re: Watch order (organization)   Watch order (organization) EmptyWed 14 Jun 2006 - 23:12

ill happily go first i dont think i'd well with lack of sleep as Endurance and Survival are 0
Back to top Go down
Servant of the Mist
Keeper of the Chronicles
Servant of the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Watch order (organization)   Watch order (organization) EmptyWed 14 Jun 2006 - 23:14

first come, first served lol

muahahahahahah

who is going to sleep only half the night??????

guess...

muahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch order (organization)   Watch order (organization) EmptyTue 20 Jun 2006 - 0:45

Ummm, I think i'l remain in last place, if you please. :-D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch order (organization)   Watch order (organization) EmptyTue 20 Jun 2006 - 0:47

Ok, oops. sorry. 3rd, then. Sorry jess. wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of the wyvern ;-) hehe
Back to top Go down
Forest Crane
Dragon-blooded
Forest Crane

Number of posts : 74
Player : Blessed Isle
concept : Immaculate Monk
nature : Explorer
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Willpower:
Watch order (organization) Left_bar_bleue5/5Watch order (organization) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Personal pool:
Watch order (organization) Left_bar_bleue14/14Watch order (organization) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Peripheral pool:
Watch order (organization) Left_bar_bleue25/25Watch order (organization) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Watch order (organization)   Watch order (organization) EmptyTue 20 Jun 2006 - 16:13

I'll take second watch
Back to top Go down
Servant of the Mist
Keeper of the Chronicles
Servant of the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Watch order (organization)   Watch order (organization) EmptyWed 21 Jun 2006 - 4:26

Well, that's done!

Let's see what we have there:

1) Crystal Rose of the Crimson Star

2) Forest Crane

3) Moonlit River

4) Etheral Whisper

It's going to stay that way unless you precise it in here.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch order (organization)   Watch order (organization) Empty

Back to top Go down

Watch order (organization)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Palace of Hundred Lotus :: Campaigns utilities :: Anura's players-
Jump to: